House GOP Release their ‘Fight the Virus’ Bill
The bill also includes:
- Cassidy’s bi-partisan DPC bill
- allows HSA funds to be used temporarily (thru 2021) for “employment-related dependent care expenses”
- allows both spouses to make a catch-up contribution to the same HSA
- Removes the annual out-of-pocket maximum for HSA-qualified plans so that more plans may be HSA-qualified (from H.R. 4130)
- permits employees to receive certain health care services at an employer on-site clinic without losing their HSA eligibility (from H.R. 6305, 115th Congress).
Here is a section by section summary of the provisions in the bill.