The Seditious Bastard’s Banana-Republicization of the United States Continues Unabated
Not only did The Seditious Bastard — TSB — leave the FBI no choice but to search TSB’s residence for the documents they knew he had, and that he refused to hand over after making a big show of having his attorney handing over some classified documents and claiming, through his lawyers, that’s all there were — which, of course, was another TSB lie.
But now TSB threatens violence if he’s indicted — TSB said:
“I don’t think the people of the United States would stand for it, I think you’d have problems in this country the likes of which perhaps we’ve never seen before.”
Banana Republicization is the act of creating conditions akin to a Banana Republic — consider:
- A Banana Republic leader who insists he won the election when he did not;
- A Banana Republic leader who claims election fraud while losing 62 of 63 court cases, and the one he won was about trial procedure, not the merits of the alleged “fraud”
- A Banana Republic leader who threatens not to leave the presidential residence, despite losing the election;
- A Banana Republic leader who incites a crowd to violence — insists it serves his Vice President right that the crowd threatens to kill him — to the point that the VP’s bodyguards call and text final farewell messages to HQ and their families that they were going to die and
- A Banana Republic leader who treats mob violence if he’s indicted.
TSB, since he cares only about himself, and let his cannon fodder twist in court without lifting a finger to help post 9/11, TSB will find his shock troops less than willing to help a narcissistic, seditious lying bastard who is doing everything he can to turn the United States into a Banana Republic.