American Exceptionalism on the Wuhan Virus Make us Cyber Target OneApril 1, 2020
For China, Russia, North Korea, and Iran, among others, it is always easier to steal American technology than invent it themselves.
Now that the Wuhan virus is threatening their country, they want what only American exceptionalism can produce:
- The Roche systemic testing regime that is allowing the United States to test 100,000 people a day, with accurate tests, unlike the 650,000 Chinese tests that Spain sent back because they did not work. The Chinese tests were not finding those positive for the Wuhan virus, meaning infected people would go back to their normal lives, and infect many others.
- The five-minute, portable Abbott Lab test to tell you if you are Wuhan virus-positive and 15 minutes to confirm you are not, is a the top of their cyber-stealing list.
- The FDA has approved the first Wuhan virus antibody test so that we can get immune people back to work and helping out with national critical infrastructure tasks.
- The test results for the six treatment therapies that are being tested in double-blind tests on those sick with the Wuhan virus in New York and other states.
- The eleven companies manufacturing ventilators will also be targeted for their production plans and designs.
Once stolen, these countries will announce that their scientists have developed these items, which, in fact, they stole from the United States.
The Main Stream Media (MSM) will aid and abet them, the cyber thieves, and report that China or Russia or some other country has this new, great capacity since to the MSM, American Exceptionalism is dangerous and nationalistic and could help re-elect President Trump. They will never, ever do anything to help President Trump. So all of the above news, therefore, has been suppressed and will continue to be suppressed.
It is irrelevant that these are critical tools to fight to mitigate the virus, interfere with it killing Americans.
And only the United States has these tools and this know-how that we are developing and testing — in only the way America is able.
Britain has 4,000 ventilators.
Italy and France cannot manufacture them in time.
The same goes for N-95 masks.
And the Chinese will export N-95 masks, but send defective products — the Netherland returned 1.3 million Chinese made N-95 masks that did not work.
Despite using the Chinese Army to take over the 3M plant in China making N-95 masks, the Chinese can’t even steal a factory and make the equipment work properly.
So the cyber weather warning is clear: tornadoes and hurricane-like cyber conditions for America’s bio-medical security complex.
The United States Intelligence Community should stand up a special operation to protect our exceptional American companies who have set themselves and the United States apart from the rest of the world during this pandemic.